Thursday, August 4, 2011

updates

Hey,

2 things to report. First, I just did my wisdom tooth extraction surgery. Pain like previously because did both the upper and bottom teeth at one go. Now only can eat porridge and soft food. Mouth swelling, normal according to doctor.


Second thing is I finally got my new Oakley spectacles. Still trying to get used to it as this specs is different from my previous ones. The lense is curved and that's why I still feel dizzy despite wearing it for one whole day d.


That's all for now.

2 comments:

Jane Gan said...

so fast u get your wisdom tooth removed liao. btw first time saw u get a full frame lenses. haha tonight yumcha!

TC Tham said...

The tooth is scary.. i have no idea how dentist (mark and soo huan).. i see these things i scared.. somemore the blood.. >_< god save me.. lucky i in IT