Monday, August 22, 2011

Retire early I will...

Good morning, everyone.

In the LRT, I stood, looking out towards the park near Taman jaya LRT station, and I thought to myself, is it too early to even think of retiring by now? Back then, it was. But now, it ain't anymore.

I long for the day where I could wake up in the morning and go to the park nearby my future living place and do "tai qi" or "qi gong" with other rich farkers (assuming I'm also rich by then, so that I could live in the rich people area). Then, later on, drive to the morning market, hands in hands with my other half, and buy breakfast, then we go home to spend the day telling how much we love each other and that we had made it till thus far.

I should wake up now and come back to reality.

Work hard, I must. Thus, through my dreams, I will prevail.

Cheers,
Kenneth from ProSep signing off.

2 comments:

Chu Jie said...

lol not even one month yet!?!?!! gambate ken! working life is long!

Jane Gan said...

can't imagine older ken doing qi gong or tai ji. (bwahhahaaha *laugh in tears)
i think u suit more better with japanese martial arts, cars collection and car modifying.