Sunday, August 21, 2011

Some things are not meant to be forgotten easily cause your words apparently is sharper than sword, and it had pierced right through my heart, hurting me badly.

I felt the pain and is certainly not willing to forgive at this moment.

Claiming that I'm an easy target right, now I know why you are picking on me.

Anyway, like you give a shit abt what I feel cause you wouldn't even know that you had offended me.

Thank you, blog for letting me to release my anger at this very own space of mine.

I guess, not seeing each other is the best solution as you don't even know I'm having this issue with you.

Dare you write another thing to condemn about me, I assure you, I will show you my colours.

For now, I'll just take the bullet and rest aside.

Ohya, and still wana say to you, ffffffffffuuuuuuuuuuuuu..... o0o

2 comments:

Chu Jie said...

hey,

i'm not too sure, but this didn't sounded like it happened at work to me. i have a rough guess.

deep breaths. ppl are blinded with stupidity occasionally. perhaps to whoever it is, it might have been a joke, but a mean one that whoever fail to realise. nvm lar, trust in karma, it'll hit back to whoever it is.

hope everything with work and life is alright apart from this? take care!

Jane Gan said...

chill dai lou. u still have me.