Monday, August 1, 2011

PD + Melacca

Hey,

2 weeks countdown to the beginning of my working life. Thus, I am fully utilizing these last 2 weeks to do everything I want before I get drown with OT.

Last Sunday, I had a one day trip to Port Dickson + Melacca with PC, JS & Ling Fern. Reached PC's home at 7.30 a.m, parked and then sat in his car and off we go to pick JS and Ling Fern up. Breakfast was at a random mamak in which they charge RM4.50 for just the chicken and rice, slaughtered. Anyway, first stop was to Port Dickson, pulled over at Avillion Hotel and Avillion Admiral Cove Hotel to have a stroll by the private beach and took some pictures there..


Then, we headed to Melacca to have chicken rice balls for lunch. As expected, the famous shop had a long queue so we resorted to another chicken rice ball shop around the corner. The taste wasn't as good as the famous one but we were all too hungry to even complain about it. Then, we had durian cendol for dessert.


Later afternoon, we went to Makhota Parade. At there, we did a little shopping as most shops were on sales. I got myself a formal shirt and a normal t-shirt. Then at night, we went to Jonker street and had dinner at Restoran Capitol Satay Celup.


Night, all.

1 comment:

Jane Gan said...

why so gay one wear couple shirt.