Sunday, August 14, 2011

Good game, Chong Wei.

Hey,

It was hard for me to accept the fact that Dato' Lee Chong Wei had lost to Lin Dan in the BWF world badminton championship minutes ago.

It seems so hopeful starting from the first set until the end. Although he lost in the second set, I was still thinking that he could pull through in the rubber set. However, even twice match points advantage could not get him the victory. I must say, Lin Dan is just too good to be true.

I could see that Chong Wei had done his best and had certainly improved compared to his previous encounters against the SuperDan. The score of this game would certainly gives a warning to LinDan that Chong Wei's skill is comparable to his already. Hopefully, in time to come, ChongWei could have a winning streak against LinDan.

Anyway, back to myself, I'm starting work tomorrow already. The long dreaded day had finally arrived. Time to get used to sleeping and waking up early for about 30-40 years. Lolx. Wish me luck, y'all.

Good night, all.

P/s: Dai Lou, cheer up. I love you.