Saturday, August 13, 2011

Course-mate gathering

Hi all,

Yesterday night, I had my uni course-mate gathering at Sakae Sushi, OneUtama. It was quite emotional seeing all of them again. Some were in formal wear as they came straight after work but people like me, wearing casual, just finished doing gym. Lolx, memang sampah ini. Nevertheless, we were all hungry. We talked to our heart content. Some shared their so-call-2-months job experience but I could only tell them I'm going to start work next week. Lolx.

I realized as we aged, the topic that we talk, differs, obviously. At this age, we talk about our job, business and how to get rich, fast. One of the key to success would be investment, I guess, quoted from some books. Therefore, I think it is necessary to do some investment asides you permanent job. Last week, I attended a talk, teaching me how to invest so that I could overcome inflation. This week, I have friends telling me about mutual funds and Prudential's PRUcash double reward. Isn't that a sign or what?

I'm keen to invest, but just don't know where to begin. Even if you say purchasing mutual fund is safe, then which bank are you buying from? All banks will say they are the best, definitely. Want to spend money also so "san fu".

Anyhow, we talked so much that night, we even had second round at Asia Cafe, Kota Damansara. Then when I'm driving home, it struck my mind that, we were all so busy talking till we didn't even get a group pic. Anyhow, I'll list their names here so when ages hence, I'll still remember we had this gathering. (Daryl, DD, Adrian, Bubu, Joshua and myself)

Cheers.

No comments: