Friday, May 27, 2011

Stupid Jam

Hi all,

Ever since I shifted to Puchong, I have been cursing a lot on the road. When your driving distance becomes longer to reach your destination, you will bound to meet more inconsiderate (so hai) people, hogging the right lane and totally ignorant of your high beam or sound-blasting honk. When such situation happen, I would curse and then attempt to overtake. I'm worried if I were to collide with another vehicle at my blind spot someday. To remain patience and stick on my lane is certainly not an option. Gosh, as much as I like my new home, I certainly hate the distance!

Things become worst when I'm caught in the never ending, god-knows-why jam. The fuel that I burnt during the jam could actually last me for another two or more trips to PJ (assuming no traffic). Not to mention that I also have to pay the RM1.60 toll so that I could participate in the traffic event everyday.

Every time when I head home from PJ, I would certainly pass by my previous home, and there wasn't one time that I did not glance at my rented Kelana Puteri condo and think to myself: "I'm already home if I were to live here". Suddenly, emo riaoz. Most of the time, not long after I said that to myself, the traffic would start right after I surpass the condo, and I'll start to curse starting from that point onwards. Sigh.

Anyway, I'm going to Genting along with Ling Ling and Wei Chern & family tomorrow. Time to take some fresh air and donate some money to Uncle Lim, it's been quite a while since I last step foot there though.

Cheers and night, peeps.

No comments: