Monday, May 23, 2011

BWF Sudirman Cup

Hi all,

Two weeks have passed after my exams and I have made zero achievement, great.

On a side note, the 2011 Double Star BWF Sudirman Cup is now carrying out at Qingdao, China. All thanks to ASTRO, I could watch most of the matches in my comfort home. One of today's matches was Malaysia against Russia and fortunately, Malaysia won 4-1, losing only in the mixed double game. Hence, Malaysia has found a place in the quarter-final.

Lee Chong Wei and Tan & Koo grasped an easy victory as expected. On the other hand, I was glad that Wong Mew Choo was replaced by Tee Jing Yi to play in the Women's single as I'm pretty sure Wong will screw her match up. Tee did not let us down today, she obtained a two straight game victory (21-17, 21-13) against Russia's Anastasia Prokopenko. The women's double (Chin Eei Hui & Wong Pei Tty) went into a rubber game but also won in the end. Carry on the good work, Malaysia.

However, I must say, if Lin Dan meets Chong Wei this time, I doubt Chong Wei will win as Lin Dan is playing in his home (China) and he will not fail his home supporters. He was on top form when he defeated Germany's Marc Zwiebler in the opening games.

Well, at least now I have something to look forward to everyday.

Cheers and night, peeps.

No comments: