Thursday, May 26, 2011

Done for the moment

Hi all,

Today (26/5/2011), is such an important day as it marks the day in which I finally graduated. I was surprised and thankful that my FYP supervisor (Dr. Nic) gave me an A-. My CGPA was brought up by a bit and I'm contented with my overall results. Now, I can peacefully embark on my job-hunting journey.

Throughout this four years of my university life, I was very thankful that I had my room-mate (KB) to guide me in literally all the subjects. He was like my compass and I couldn't have made it till today for without him. If you think I'm exaggerating, I'm not.

Starting from my second year, I already knew that I'm not cut for engineering, I'm just hanging on to it because I don't want people to think that I'm those kid who just hops around, switching courses and waste his parent's money. Because of so, I lack the interest and enthusiast in learning. My aim was just to study enough and pass the paper rather than learning more or outside the box. I did not join any whatsoever engineering club/society nor take part in any robotic competition. Nope, I just cruise pass this four years by handing in assignments and passing my exams. What a shame, I would say. There were times I really envy those who got involve in such competition while I just literally waste my time doing nothing. Sigh, anyway, now is certainly not the time to whine.

Anyway, I'm just glad that I had made it through my uni life and accomplished another stage of my life.

On a side note, I received a very dreadful message from my friend just now claiming that my house-mate's father had passed away. I personally felt sorrow as I knew his dad in person and uncle has been very kind to me whenever we hang out at his place. Uncle, may you rest in peace and I would like to offer my warmest condolences.

Life is short and so, appreciate the love ones around you before it is too late.

Cheers and good night, peeps.

No comments: