Friday, May 20, 2011

Back in action

Hey,

It's been quite a while since I last blog. Thank you for those who still kept my link as one of your followers (just admit that you are plain lazy to delete my name off).

Well, just a quick update.

I just finished my finals and fingers cross, that I'll graduate. The very typical and cliché question would be "have you found a job?", "have you started working?", "have you submitted your resume?"..lol.. Sometimes, I wander why people don't ask, "where was your graduation trip?" or "why the hell are you still in Malaysia?". I mean, give me a break. I'm sure I'll be working my ass off once I started working. By then, I can kiss my gym, muay-thai classes and dota matches goodbye. For now, just let me chill la.

By far, I'm still very uncertain of what I want to venture into. Everything seems so vague and I'm like so knowledge-less. Not to mention with my shitty result, I can totally count myself out from any of the big firms (not that I want to enter reputable companies, but at least it sounds more pro mah). Sigh.

Anyway, life sux, shit happens. I always kept that in mind (for God knows why), it's like my personal motivation code. Lol.

Just to wrap things up, tonight's dinner at Chili's was great. Welcome back, Yee and have fun at Korea tomorrow. (picture can be seen on Cina gang soon)

Night, peeps. Cheers.

No comments: