Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Singapore trip

Hey all,

After reading Cj, dai lou and ling ling's post about the Singapore trip, I guess it is now my turn to blog about it. The Singapore trip was a 3 days 2 night stay at a backpacker hostel name "foot prints", located near the little India MRT station. It was a descent place to stay, good job ling ling *thumbs up*.

Firstly, I would really want to thank Ling Ling, Wc and dai lou from the bottom of my heart. Despite your hectic job and limited days of annual leave, you guys had flocked out your time to make this trip a reality so that many years down the road, we will have a wonderful memory.

Also would like to thank Cj and Bw for your presence, it could have been meaningless without you all throughout this trip. I could see that both of you were really tired when we first met. I totally understand your fatigue as both of you literally rushed to meet up with us after your work, and somehow you guys were still able to put on a smiley face and welcome our arrival. Well, I guess this is the power of friendship.

And also to Lp, my honey for accompanying me and hanging out with my best-est buddies. Love you, babe.

God was on our side as the weather throughout the trip was awesome. Because of so, we were able to take many wonderful outdoor pictures. The first night, I was able to capture a night view of the marina bay. The next day, I was also able to take tonnes of pictures at Sentosa. The fact that it didn't rain made our journey less hassle and more convenient.

Not to mention that the food at Singapore was very scrumptious. The "four fingers" chicken wings, "cold stone" ice-cream, "subway" egg-meyo sandwich and "superdog" hot-dog were lip-smacking and mouth watering.

The last night of our stay, we played some games in the dorm, in which we all gone wild and crazy. Then, we headed down to the nearest mamak to yum cha before we bid Bw goodbye. It wasn't easy saying goodbye to Bw and Cj, but I know deep down my heart, we will see each other in no time *fingers cross*. All in all, I had a really fun time hanging out with you guys. Really looking forward to have our next Singapore trip again. Am I too demanding, aikz?

The following are some pictures taken during the trip.











Anyway, hungry-hap-se-yo, good night peeps.

Cheers.

2 comments:

Jane Gan said...

god, i didn't knew you were the 'yuk ma' type. haha.

galaxycharm said...

sorry lor