Thursday, June 23, 2011

Bday

Hey,

Few days back was my bday, I had a great one celebrating with my the other half. It wasn't anything special as everything was pre-planned. We watched movie, had dinner at Oasis and hanged out at Souled Out. But this was what I like about it. Not that Lp doesn't want to throw me any surprise bday party or whatsoever, the problem is with me as I dislike surprises and bday cake. She was just trying to comply with the weirdo bday boy. You got that right, I am indeed WEIRD.

Spending my day with her was the best present that I could wish for. Just the two of us only and nothing more than that.

The picture below was taken at Souled Out, Sri Hartamas. We went there after dinner for dessert and the lychee Martini (2nd cup waive deal). Somehow, one of the waiters suspected that it was either Lp or my birthday. The waiter then approached Lp and she told him it was mine. Not long later when the dessert came, the waiter put on a cow-like hat on me and the crowd started to sing the bday song. I thought I could escape from all these sort of celebration, turns out I got the whole crowd (inclusive of other diners) to celebrate with me. Oh well, it was nevertheless a great experience, I must say. Thanks, babe and the waiters and the unknown diners.


The next day after my bday was Wc and Eugene Lee's bday. Happy birthday!!!

In some ways, I was glad that Wc had fever so she had to come back to PJ in which we were able to celebrate her bday together. On the other hand, I wish Wc and dai lou the pink of health and may you all recover soon. We celebrated Wc bday at Secret Recipe, Taman Megah. The group pic was rather blur, sad. Nevertheless, I was happy that many could make it in such short notice despite it was a week day.



Night all, cheers.

2 comments:

Jane Gan said...

btw you look good with the horn helmet, so viking. you should buy that down so you can wear it again for your birthday, every year.

galaxycharm said...

when ur bday comes...i can also make u one of the vikings...lolx