Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Free Movie

Dear bloggie,

I know when we were young, we do stupid, retarded, absurd, dumb, meaningless, reckless, thoughtless, irrational and crazy stuff. That's because we are all curious and mischievous. Well, I do not know about you, but I'm certainly one of them. Just for instance, I stole the Starbucks mug for CJ at KLCC, knowing the fact that it is wrong but I still do it. See how naughty I am.

Well, once again, my "nughty-ness" strucked me again and this is how it happened. Mr.Wong invited me to yum cha at SS2 along with his gf yesterday ngiht. After for about an hour chat, we decided to catch a midnight movie. Thus, we headed off to OneU. However, when we reached OneU GSC, the counters were all closed, in other words, we can't buy any tickets. Supposingly, we were going to call the night off. Then, Mr.Wong wanted to use the washroom, so we asked for permission to use GSC's toilet as it is inevitably the cleanest. After using the washroom, I,
the naughty one, suggested to walk into any random cinema room to watch a free movie. After scouting from one room to another, we ended up watching "Wu Shu", and I mean the whole movie. Afraid, but we still did it. Lolx. However, I swear that I'll never do it again. Thankfully, we were not caught.

Cheers,
Ken

1 comment:

TC Tham said...

that is sooo cool.. free movie.. i never thought of that way.. hahaha.. so how's the movie?