Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Interview? More of interrogation to me

Hey,

My first time interview experience was given to this company named ProSep. Worse, I was gang-banged my two interviewers at the same time. *OUCH*

How'd it went?
Well, it was alright, I did my best and said what I know, just that I'm not sure whether is that what they want to hear.

What is ProSep all abt?
Do some google-ing and you'll see that it is involved in oil and gas industry.

How did I feel?
Hmm, scary la, duh, what you think, first time le. But I reckon, no matter how many times I get interviewed, the interviewer will never fail to surprise me with question which is beyond prepared. Most of the time, these questions are the killer and the ones that determine whether they hire me anot. Today's so-called "killer question-of-the-day" also left me dumb-founded for a moment. Took me awhile to think of something to crap.

How much do I want this job?
Well, I'm pretty keen in getting this position (mainly because I'm just lazy and afraid to go for another interview). The location is alright, reachable through LRT (dang wangi), then another 5 mins walk to the premise.

What should I do at the mean time?
Pray and dota (foreveralone).

Night, peeps.

3 comments:

Jane Gan said...

oil and gas? my dad have this new project soon at lumut near pangkor. but brazil company, zzz.

TC Tham said...

oil and gas is GOOD!!! good for future.. if can enter.. your value gonna sky rocket!!!

galaxycharm said...

hi all, thanks for ur support...see you guys on friday if gt yum cha.